If you are in the process of buying a home, remember you do not want to do anything that will change your credit or affect it in any way until after you close on your home. Lenders will look into your credit when you first get pre-approved, and then check it again (and maybe a few more times) before you are able to sign the mortgage. Please do not get excited and buy new furniture for your home or change jobs, just be patient. There will always be time to do it after the closing!!
1. Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt not buy a car, truck or van (or you may be living in it)!
3. Thou shalt not use credit cards excessively or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt not spend money you have set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt not omit debts or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt not buy furniture.
7. Thou shalt not originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shalt not make large deposits without first checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt not co-sign a loan for anyone.
If you are thinking about buying a new home anytime soon these things are good for you to follow too. Following these rules will allow you to have more buying power.
Author:Chip Franks Phone: 254-291-1337 Dated: March 2nd 2015 Views: 725 About Chip: The Supreme Commander of The Real Estate MarketPlace and A Good Guy, In General!
Ron "Chip" Frank...
For our Purchasing Clients: we make sure you have access to EVERY home (not just those we list, or the three or four that we think you might like); and we will never pressure you.
For our Selling Clients: we market the heck out of your home; we give you updates on what we've done to sell your property every week along with feedback and activity on the home; we can also lease your property should it fail to sell--seamlessly. Finally, if you're ever unhappy with us, or your circumstances change, you can cancel our agreement.
Lastly, if you're interested in our Property Management services, visit www.KilleenPropertyManagement.com.
The holiday season is here! No matter if you celebrate Christmas
"Y'all were very personable. You made me feel like family. You worked around my schedule to show me houses until we found the perfect one for me. You did great, keep it up! I was impressed at how easy the process was. Y'all kept me informed the entire time and I appreciated that. Y'all did such a great job...I forgive the half of y'all that are Aggie fans! When you have a Realtor that takes care of you like family, why would you choose to work with anyone else?"